Thursday, July 9, 2009

First Blogpost EVAR!!

Wow! My first blogpost ever! How to start?...

Guess I should explain the title of my blogspot, eh? "You Damned Right I Farted!!" (or, for short, Y-Drif) pretty much explains my attitude towards self-expression.

* It'll grab your attention
* It's unapologetic... If I said it or did it, I'll own it and embrace it (incl. typo's, slang, cursing)
* It's fuckin' funny!!

There's no blueprint for this site. It is what it is, and it will become whatever it becomes. I intend to use this site as a therapeutic tool. When I want to vent, reflect, share, argue, crack jokes or just plain ol' hang out in the comments section... I'll be here.

Nope, I'm not making a bid to become the "mad blogger" either. For those who know me (and those who E-know me), you know I'm not really like that.

With that being said, I'd like to thank you all for accepting my invite, clicking my name, or whatever you did to get here. I say "be patient" as I work to make this site "more me." Again, there is no blueprint, but I don't want to create a rambling mess either.

Stay tuned...

Jamal7Mile

No comments: